Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dialog between Spock and Vomer v2

While in the control room on The Spaceship Enterprise
Vomer: Umm...hello Spock.
Spock: Greetings, Vomer.
Vomer: Wow! Spock, how did you know my name?
Spock: I see you play the game called soccer.
Vomer: Oh, cool. So...
*Worker Interrupts Conversation*
Worker: OH MY GOD! ITS VOMER GRONER! I AM TOTALLY YOUR #1 FAN! I LOVE HOW YOU PLAY!
Vomer: *Blushes Slightly* Wow...Thanks Alot...It really means a lot to me.
Worker: I HAVE YOUR JERSEY AND SUPPORT YOU EVEN WHEN YOU FAIL!
Vomer: Nice! You know what, here you go, a signed jersey!
Worker: OMG! *Faints*
*Spock is staring at the worker with a weird look*
Spock: Umm...That was embarrassing. Sorry you've had to see that.
Vomer: Oh its nothing. I always deal with that stuff.
Spock: But what I don't understand is why people love you even though they barely know you.
Vomer: I think it is because of me being good at soccer. 
Spock: Still, even I don't judge people from how popular they are. Im friends with you only because I like your personality.
Vomer: Spock, I never started playing soccer trying to become popular, I was just good at soccer, enjoyed it, and started playing professionally.
Spock: Really? You never wanted to become famous?
Vomer: Well, obviously i've always wanted to become popular but I didn't start off with the point of getting popular.
Spock: Interesting, well if you don't mind, I have a lot of work I have to get caught up on some work if you dont mind.
Vomer: It was great speaking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment