Thursday, March 26, 2015

Jumping Frog Animation Questions.

  1. What action script did you use? I used ActionScript 3.0.
  2. Why did you choose it? Because it comes bundled with Adobe Flash.
  3. How did you trace the frog/toad? Can you include examples of your work in the blog post? I followed the instructions that were designated. 
  4. Who is the master animator Richard Williams? He is a Canadian American Animator
  5. How did you research him or her? Followed the live link to Wikipedia that was on the lift.co site. I also made a quick internet search for him.
  6. How large was your stage when you opened it? It was 650px by 400px.
  7. Which software did you use and why? I used Adobe Flash because it is a very useful animation software.
  8. How many layers did you use? I used 2 layers because that is all I need.
  9. Why did you choose your background? So that the jumping frog animation is apparent.
  10. Why did we create a frog/toad? (instead of a ball or entire city)  Because it is a good into to animation, movement and animation.
  11. How did you export? I went to File>Export>Export As Movie.
  12. How many frames did you create? About 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment