Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dialog between Spock and Vomer v3

Dialog between Spock and Vomer v3
While in the control room on The Spaceship Enterprise 
*Vomer Comes into the Command Room*
Spock: Greetings, Soccer Star. What brings you here today onto the Enterprise Controll Room?
Vomer: I wanted to check out the soccer scores of my favorite teams.
Spock: I want to ask you a question. 
Vomer: Ok, Fire away.
Spock: What I don't understand is why people love you even though they barely know you. It's in every way illogical because you might not even be a good person. 
Vomer: I think it is because of me being good at soccer. 
Spock: Still, even I don't judge people from how popular they are. I'm friends with you only because I like your personality and how you stand up for your friends.
Vomer: Thanks. But Spock, Just to get something straight, I never started playing soccer trying to become popular, I was just good at soccer, enjoyed it, and started playing professionally. 
Spock: Really? You never wanted to become famous? 
Vomer: Well, obviously I've always wanted to become popular but I didn't start off with the point of getting popular. 
Spock: Interesting, well if you don't mind, I have a lot of work I have to get caught up on some work if you don't mind. 
Vomer: Ok, can I use one of your monitors to check the soccer scores.
Spock: Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment